Ever Evolving Food Blog

Hello Everyone! I have had this blog for years now, and as my personal life has changed, so have my tastes and eating habits...for the better!! I am now a fully plant-based eater, so my newer recipes will reflect this lifestyle and way of eating.

All of my old recipes will remain on my food blog, of course, so there will be a mixture of the old and the new for everyone to look through and choose. You can always play around with any recipe out there and make it your own, whether it's plant-based or not. There are always other options!
Thanks SO much for following! Happy Eating!

What's Cooking With Melissa

Don't Forget to Vote in the Latest Poll! -->

Sunday, July 4, 2010

Mini-Barbeque Meatloaves

There are SO many meatloaf recipes out there that I have tried over the years. This is the one I finally settled with, which is a combination of all the different components from recipes that I like.



~1 lb. ground beef
1 large egg
1/3 cup quick-cooking oats
1/2 packet of meatloaf seasoning mix
1 tsp. honey
1/4 cup barbecue sauce
(I use KC Masterpiece original)

For the glaze, you will need to mix together the following:
1 tsp. honey
1 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
1/3 cup barbecue sauce

Line a baking sheet and spray with no-stick cooking spray. Mix all of the meatloaf ingredients together in a large bowl. Shape into mini-loaves and place on the baking sheet. Brush the glaze over the top and sides of each loaf, coating each really well. Bake at 350 for 38-40 minutes.

I serve my minis with whatever veggies we have in the house at the time. Potatoes, corn on the cob, salad, green beans, or whatever you like.


Click this box to print this recipe!

No comments:

Post a Comment