2 large chicken breasts, cut into bite-sized pieces
3 large eggs, beaten
2 packages of brown, 90 second rice (I use Uncle Ben's)
1 (12 oz) package frozen 3 pepper & onion medly
1 tsp. minced garlic
1 package of Fried Rice seasoning (I use Sun Bird)
2 Tbs. Light Soy Sauce (I use La Choy)
Promise or Extra Virgin Olive Oil for sauteing
1. Saute chicken in a large pan with about 2 Tbs. of Promise, then set aside.
2. In the same pan, scramble the eggs, then set aside.
3. In a large pan, saute the frozen veggies and rice (do not microwave the rice first) in ~2 Tbs of
extra virgin olive oil for 1-2 minutes.
4. Add the eggs, seasoning packet, and soy sauce and cook for 1 minute.
5. Add in the chicken and cook for 1 minute.
You do not have to use chicken. You could use pork or just leave it as a veggie dish if you want. You can also use your choice of frozen veggies, as well. As always, make it your own and have fun!