1 bundle of fresh parsley (~2 cups)
2 large cloves of garlic (smashed and sliced)
1 large lemon (the juice of of)
1/2 tsp of salt (I use pink Himalayan)
1/2 tsp of cracked pepper
1 1/4 tsp ground cumin
15 oz garbanzo beans (chickpeas)
1/4 cup brown rice flour
1. In a food processor, combine the parsley, garlic, lemon juice, salt,
pepper, and cumin.
2. Into the food processor, add in the garbonzo beans and blend.
3. Pour this mixture into a medium-sized bowl and mix in the flour with a spoon.
4. Form into ~8 balls and refrigerate for 15 minutes before baking
5. Bake at 375 degrees C on parchment paper for 30-40 minutes, gently flipping halfway through.
The mixture after being in the food processor and just before adding the flour
The falafel balls just before baking