Ever Evolving Food Blog

Hello Everyone! I have had this blog for years now, and as my personal life has changed, so have my tastes and eating habits...for the better!! I am now a fully plant-based eater, so my newer recipes will reflect this lifestyle and way of eating.

All of my old recipes will remain on my food blog, of course, so there will be a mixture of the old and the new for everyone to look through and choose. You can always play around with any recipe out there and make it your own, whether it's plant-based or not. There are always other options!
Thanks SO much for following! Happy Eating!

What's Cooking With Melissa

Don't Forget to Vote in the Latest Poll! -->

Thursday, December 25, 2014

Healthy Holiday Candy Cane

I saw this somewhere on the Internet, and just had to try it. It's easy (if you have a steady hand!) and healthy, and the kids will love it for a healthy holiday snack after Christmas dinner!



Ingredients:
Strawberries, sliced
1 banana, sliced
2 mint leaves for garnish



Directions:
Arrange the strawberry and banana slices alternately into the shape of a candy cane.  Add mint leaves as a garnish. (I only had cilantro when I made this one..... don't do that when you give it to the kiddos!  LOL)

No comments:

Post a Comment