2 large tortillas (of your choice)
1 cup refried beans
1 cup black beans (cooked and rinsed)
1/2 green bell pepper (sliced)
1/2 small red onion (sliced)
1/3 roasted red bell pepper (chopped)
1/2 cup green onions (chopped)
1 cup pico de gallo
Vegan Valley Alredo Cheez Sauce (to drizzle on
1. Spread the refried beans over the bottom tortilla, leaving about a 1/2 inch at the edges.
2. Arrange all of your veggies and black beans over the refried beans, leaving 1/4 of a cup of the green onions for the topping.
3. Place to remaining tortilla on top of your quesadilla.
4. Cook in your quesadilla maker or oven. If you have a quesadilla maker, it should take 7-10 minutes. If you use an oven, bake at 350 for about 10 minutes, but keep your eye on it. Ovens will vary.
5. Put on a plate, cut with a pizza cutter or knife, and top with pico de gallo, green onions, and a drizzle of vegan "cheese" sauce to taste.