- Lay out one tortilla on the counter
- put a thin layer of egg, peppers, onion, cheese, mushrooms, and sausage
- Put the other tortilla as a topper
- Cook in the quesadilla press for 2-3 minutes
- Remove and cut into triangles
- Top with pico de gallo and sour cream
Ever Evolving Food Blog
Hello Everyone! I have had this blog for years now, and as my personal life has changed, so have my tastes and eating habits...for the better!! I am now a fully plant-based eater, so my newer recipes will reflect this lifestyle and way of eating.
All of my old recipes will remain on my food blog, of course, so there will be a mixture of the old and the new for everyone to look through and choose. You can always play around with any recipe out there and make it your own, whether it's plant-based or not. There are always other options!
Thanks SO much for following! Happy Eating!
Sunday, November 13, 2011
Tortillas, 2 per quesadilla (whole wheat, high fiber, low carb)
Scrambled eggs or egg beaters
bell peppers, chopped
shredded cheese (low-fat)
turkey sausage (crumbled, cooked, and drained)
pico de gallosour cream, low-fat