Ever Evolving Food Blog
Hello Everyone! I have had this blog for years now, and as my personal life has changed, so have my tastes and eating habits...for the better!! I am now a fully plant-based eater, so my newer recipes will reflect this lifestyle and way of eating.
All of my old recipes will remain on my food blog, of course, so there will be a mixture of the old and the new for everyone to look through and choose. You can always play around with any recipe out there and make it your own, whether it's plant-based or not. There are always other options!
Thanks SO much for following! Happy Eating!
Monday, June 4, 2012
Scotch Eggs (Oven-Style)
1 cup all-purpose flour
1 cup finely crushed corn flakes
7 oz. fresh breakfast sausage
1. Boil 4 eggs, let cool, then peel them.
2. Flatten sausages into thin patties over the length of your hand.
4. Whisk remaining 2 eggs in a medium bowl. Also have a bowl for the flour and one for the crushed corn flakes.
5. Dip sausage-wrapped eggs into the flour, shaking off excess, then coat with egg wash. Roll in corn flakes to coat.
6. Place eggs on a baking sheet that has been sprayed with cooking spray.
7. Bake at 375 for 25-30 minutes, turning every ten minutes for even baking.