Ever Evolving Food Blog

Hello Everyone! I have had this blog for years now, and as my personal life has changed, so have my tastes and eating habits...for the better!! I am now a fully plant-based eater, so my newer recipes will reflect this lifestyle and way of eating.

All of my old recipes will remain on my food blog, of course, so there will be a mixture of the old and the new for everyone to look through and choose. You can always play around with any recipe out there and make it your own, whether it's plant-based or not. There are always other options!
Thanks SO much for following! Happy Eating!

What's Cooking With Melissa

Don't Forget to Vote in the Latest Poll! -->

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Individual White Pizzas

This was an experiment I fell into because when I went to buy phyllo dough, all they had were puff pastry shells.  Knowing how they puff up, I thawed them, rolled them out into circles twice their original size, and found I had individually-sized pizza doughs!  And let me just say that they are DELICIOUS!!! 



Ingredients
Puff pastry shells, thawed & rolled out
extra virgin olive oil
Alfredo sauce
Mozzarella cheese, finely shredded 
red onion, finely chopped
white mushrooms, sliced
roasted chicken, shredded

1. Thaw and roll out the puff pastry shells until they are about a 5-6 diameter.  Brush with oil.
2. Place on a baking sheet that is lined with foil and sprayed with non-stick cooking spray.  
3. Brush on a layer of Alfredo sauce on each rolled out dough.
4. Put on a nice layer of cheese, followed by onion, mushrooms, and chicken.
5. Top off with another layer of cheese.
6. Bake at 425 for ~20 min.

*You should be able to fit 3 pizzas on a baking sheet.  This recipe makes 6 individual pizzas. 

No comments:

Post a Comment