Ever Evolving Food Blog

Hello Everyone! I have had this blog for years now, and as my personal life has changed, so have my tastes and eating habits...for the better!! I am now a fully plant-based eater, so my newer recipes will reflect this lifestyle and way of eating.

All of my old recipes will remain on my food blog, of course, so there will be a mixture of the old and the new for everyone to look through and choose. You can always play around with any recipe out there and make it your own, whether it's plant-based or not. There are always other options!
Thanks SO much for following! Happy Eating!

What's Cooking With Melissa

Don't Forget to Vote in the Latest Poll! -->

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Hand-Painted Easter Eggs

Okay, so this isn't exactly a recipe, but these hand-painted eggs were so fun and turned out to be so pretty, that I had to share this idea.

My mom had suggested having an egg painting party around Easter, so I started looking up images on the Web of hand-painted eggs.

I bought a set of those Crayola washable paint sets that you buy for kids to paint with, a couple of thin paint brushes, and an Easter egg dye kit.

Once all of the eggs were dyed and dried, I picked up the brush and just started painting! I highly recommend this activity with your family, kids, or friends. I love the idea of the Egg Painting Party that my mom suggested. With all of the new 'spirited art' places popping up, I thought this is a way to put your own twist on it and get all of your friends together for some creative fun! 

Click this box to print this idea!

No comments:

Post a Comment