Ever Evolving Food Blog

Hello Everyone! I have had this blog for years now, and as my personal life has changed, so have my tastes and eating habits...for the better!! I am now a fully plant-based eater, so my newer recipes will reflect this lifestyle and way of eating.

All of my old recipes will remain on my food blog, of course, so there will be a mixture of the old and the new for everyone to look through and choose. You can always play around with any recipe out there and make it your own, whether it's plant-based or not. There are always other options!
Thanks SO much for following! Happy Eating!

What's Cooking With Melissa

Don't Forget to Vote in the Latest Poll! -->

Sunday, May 6, 2012

Grilled Italian Sausage and Peppers

As summertime approaches, I find myself grilling out more and more.  For a really quick meal, try this sausage and peppers dish.  The peppers are sweet and the sausage is savory, which makes a delicious mix. 





Ingredients:
4 Italian sausages
3 bell peppers of various colors, sliced
olive oil
1 tsp. minced garlic
1/2 tsp. Italian seasoning

Grill the sausages on the grill on medium-high heat for 15-20 minutes, rolling them around every five minutes. 
While the sausages are heat the oil in a pan.  Once it's hot, dump in the peppers, garlic, and seasoning.  Sautee for ~15 minutes until the peppers are flimsy and and starting to burn a bit.
Put the peppers over the sausage and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment